Friday 21 December 2012

A Big Thank You!

Thank you

In just two days I've gone from 3 followers to 29 and counting (still a few more days to sign up if you want to be in the running for the Goal Journal)!

I am just overwhelmed by people's readiness to respond, and really appreciate the support. So want to send a big Thank You out into the Universe and Cloud for all of you. 

Further, don't feel this is just a one-sided relationship: let me know if you have your own blogs, or would be interested in doing a guest post or just want to put in your opinion on something discussed. 

As I want to make this blog as useful and practical as possible to anyone and everyone who reads it, I am always open to suggestions. 

What do you want to know about writing? 

I might not know the answer but probably want to, so will be more than happy to use my expert research skills to find out and report back. 

I would love to start a q&a post every few weeks and maybe even rope some more experienced writers in to answer. 

This blog will always be developing and growing as I find out more things that work for people. So leave a comment or send me an email at b.greentr@gmail.com, even if it's just a suggestion for a better font. 

In the next few posts up until the new year I'm going to start a series on goal setting and preparing for a year of writing, don't miss it!

Yours,
Buffy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment