Tuesday 25 June 2013

1 Year Birthday on Thursday!

The 27th of June, this Thursday, will be the first birthday of 100 First Drafts! (Pretty darn exciting, if I do say so myself.)

And I think it is time to celebrate!...

...

...

Hmm, see the problem? Like all birthdays, I just can't think of what to do. 

So, I'm asking you. What would you like to do to celebrate 100 FD's 1st birthday? 

A give away? 

A chance to post your own writing and read other people's?

A blog hop to all the different 100FD readers/bloggers out there? (that would be quite fun). 

A competition with cool prizes and fun writing challenges?

Best birthday cake recipe and taste testing? (okay, maybe virtual taste testing for most of you.)

Anything? Anyone? Be creative, give me some ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment