Tuesday 25 September 2012

Voting Is Closed.

Voting has now officially closed. However, that doesn't mean if you have come across this late that I don't want your opinion.

I'll leave the first chapter up and you are welcome to post a comment on the page if you missed the voting. (I'm also going to be taking down the poll, so if you are reading this after Tuesday 25th September 2012, you will have no idea what I'm talking about, but please enjoy my first chapter).

And I just sent off my proposal and first three chapters to Steve Laube literary agency. Exciting, no?
(as well as actually getting a load of washing done, which is not so exciting because I've done that before, but people I work with might be happier about the washing than the proposal.) 

Have a nice day everyone.

Buffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment